Denim + Leather Woodworking Apron
From bike mechanics to woodworkers, this heavy duty utility apron will not only protect your clothes from spills/grease, but will keep essential tools on you at all times.
- Big pockets: Waist pockets with a little bit of depth, so you can keep bulkier items in them while still being able to access them quickly and easily.
- Durable: Double-stitched and reinforced with rivets.
- The chest pocket is just the right size for a cell-phone, notebook, or small tools.
- Comfortable wear: Leather straps easily adjust and criss-cross behind the back, making this apron super comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Apron measures 32" long by 20" wide. Get the size perfect: List your size and weight in notes field at checkout, and we'll customize for a better fit.
- 1969 selvedge cone denim
- 10.10 oz martexin original waxed canvas pockets
- reinforced leather chest pocket
- riveted double waist pockets
- criss-cross leather straps