A professional barber apron made from a thick 14oz canvas with a PUL layer that repels water and other liquids.
Materials: Cotton with PUL Layer, Leather, Brass Hardware
Size: 32" long / 11" wide at top hem / 26' wide at waist
- REPELS LIQUIDS: Liquids bead up and immediately run off. Lightweight and breathable, it will hold it's properties through 100 washes.
- COMFORT FIT: Cross-back strap design for snug, comfortable fit. Fully adjustable neck straps and waist strap allow apron to fit up to 40" waists (ask about larger size options) and anyone 5' 2" to 6' 6" tall. Cross back-straps take pressure off the neck when wearing for long periods. Back strap secured with brass clip (no tying required).
- PROFESSIONAL STYLE: Leather straps and pocket accents for premium look and feel. Brass grommets, adjusters and rivets.
- POCKETS: Six total pockets. Large chest pocket with leather accent, 2 slot pockets for scissors or other tools, and three side pockets with leather accents. Pockets near waist designed specifically to with bottom buttoned flap for easily emptying out hair.
- DURABLE: PUL fabric is extremely durable, and because it blocks moisture, stains can often be removed with soap and a soft, wet sponge.
When liquid is spilled on a treated fabric it will bead up. Stains can often be removed with soap and a soft, wet sponge.
If the apron doesn't fit right, you'll get a full refund. We guarantee that our aprons will fit. Our aprons are designed to fit adults and kids of all sizes.
Our aprons feature :
- Extra long waist ties
- Long, fully adjustable long neck strap (except our full print aprons)
If for any reason your apron doesn't fit, you can return it for a full refund no questions asked.
Worth it! Fits great not hard to put on like other aprons. Really great product really great quality!
The quality is poor
I ordered one of these aprons in a year 1/2 ago. This apron is nothing like my other. It feels cheap. My old one is thick canvas. This feels like plastic. Im sure I will be burning up if I ever use it. Will you ever get the old ones back in?
Great apron BUT Watch strap size!
I really love the apron itself, the material seems excellent and is not super stiff, the pockets and shear holders are very nice. The buckles and all metal hardware are very durable and look great! NOW, the reason that this did not receive 5 stars from me is because of the leather “waist” strap that connects it all together. The problem is the size of that strap! Now I’m not a little fellow in that I wear 38 and some 40 waist size pants, but I’m not overly large either. I truly don’t know if there was a mix up with that strap and it was suppose to go on a kids apron or extra small female apron but it definitely doesn’t fit a man size apron unless you are under 125 pounds and wear size 30 waist! I let it out all the way and still had at least 5 inches to go to reach the snap on the side. Normally I would have returned the apron but I truly like the style very much! Having said that, I am only able to keep it because I have a friend who works at a leather shop and is making me a larger strap, like close to 1 1/2 foot longer to allow for adjustment! I hope it was an error in the put together of the apron, if not then this definitely needs to be advertised as a “small” size apron because of that one strap! Everything else is wonderful! I would have rated three stars because of the strap but the quality of the apron itself deserves the 4 stars, but they definitely need to have choices in the adjustment area of that strap or just sell as a small or extra small!
Sturdy material, premium look
I was hosting product launch event that called for a hipster barista to make drinks. Everything about the event needed to be premium including the attire and the apron lived up to my expectations. My only suggestion is to open the package early and let it air out a little. It had a weird smell but that was easily remedied.