A professional barber apron made from a thick 14oz canvas with a PUL layer that repels water and other liquids.
Materials: Cotton with PUL Layer, Leather, Brass Hardware
Size: 32" long / 11" wide at top hem / 26' wide at waist
- REPELS LIQUIDS: Liquids bead up and immediately run off. Lightweight and breathable, it will hold it's properties through 100 washes.
- COMFORT FIT: Cross-back strap design for snug, comfortable fit. Fully adjustable neck straps and waist strap allow apron to fit up to 40" waists (ask about larger size options) and anyone 5' 2" to 6' 6" tall. Cross back-straps take pressure off the neck when wearing for long periods. Back strap secured with brass clip (no tying required).
- PROFESSIONAL STYLE: Leather straps and pocket accents for premium look and feel. Brass grommets, adjusters and rivets.
- POCKETS: Six total pockets. Large chest pocket with leather accent, 2 slot pockets for scissors or other tools, and three side pockets with leather accents. Pockets near waist designed specifically to with bottom buttoned flap for easily emptying out hair.
- DURABLE: PUL fabric is extremely durable, and because it blocks moisture, stains can often be removed with soap and a soft, wet sponge.
When liquid is spilled on a treated fabric it will bead up. Stains can often be removed with soap and a soft, wet sponge.
If the apron doesn't fit right, you'll get a full refund. We guarantee that our aprons will fit. Our aprons are designed to fit adults and kids of all sizes.
Our aprons feature :
- Extra long waist ties
- Long, fully adjustable long neck strap (except our full print aprons)
If for any reason your apron doesn't fit, you can return it for a full refund no questions asked.
The quality is poor
I ordered one of these aprons in a year 1/2 ago. This apron is nothing like my other. It feels cheap. My old one is thick canvas. This feels like plastic. Im sure I will be burning up if I ever use it. Will you ever get the old ones back in?