Dad: Famously Burning Stuff Since Forever - Apron
Is your dad a great guy, but a terrible cook? What better way to give him a boost in confidence than to remind him of his tenancy to cook the steaks "Over Well Done".
Premium quality 7oz twill apron with adjustable neck.
- Four front utility pockets
- 100% cotton apron
- Measures 30" long by 24" wide
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- Professionally printed. Makes a great gift.
If the apron doesn't fit right, you'll get a full refund. We guarantee that our aprons will fit. Our aprons are designed to fit adults and kids of all sizes.
Our aprons feature :
- Extra long waist ties
- Long, fully adjustable long neck strap (except our full print aprons)
If for any reason your apron doesn't fit, you can return it for a full refund no questions asked.
Sizing Guide for Bib Aprons
- Standard Size: Recommended for heights under 6'2" and weights under 250lb.
- Extra Large Size: 10" wider and 4" longer recommended for heights above 6'2" and over 250lb.
Burning it up
My dad absolutely loved this apron! It’s a little thin but still useful and he will continue to burn things in it from here on out!
I gave this apron to my husband for father's day, great quality, he loved it! Would definitely recommend it.
Fun Apron for family cooking but its hard to get it to fit well
Fun words and quality apron. Not for use in prolonging high heat areas like open grilling. Neck is too long as I have to shorten it as far as it will go to cover my upper torso. I would also have liked longer ties to be able to tie it around my waist with the knot in front. Its long enough for people with 32” waistlines or smaller. With that said, it was inexpensive and is fun to use with my family. I am happy with my purchase.
Gave it to my Dad,
Gave it to my Dad, he loved it!