A professional work apron made from durable, water resistant waxed canvas that's perfect for messy baristas, bartenders, wait staff etc.
- Waxed Cotton Canvas (14oz) / Top Grain Genuine Leather Straps & Accents / Brass Hardware
- COMFORT FIT: Cross-back strap design for snug, comfortable fit. Fully adjustable neck straps and waist strap allows apron to fit up to 46" waists and anyone 5' 2" to 6' 6" tall. Cross back-straps take pressure off the neck when wearing for long periods. Back strap secured with brass clip (no tieing required). 32" long / 11" wide at top hem / 26' wide at waist
- DURABLE & WATER RESISTANT: 100% waxed cotton canvas (14oz) is ultra durable, water resistant and easy to clean.
- PROFESSIONAL STYLE: Leather straps and pocket accents for premium look and feel. Brass grommets, adjusters and rivets Hickory brown color hides stains and dirt.
- POCKETS: Large chest pocket, leather towel holder strap, and three side pockets with leather accents.
Total length : 32 inches
Top width : 11 inches
Bottom width : 26 inches
Care InstructionsStart with plain water for cleaning. Gently use a scrub brush, rinse, and let it dry. Less is more. For stubborn spots or stains a mild bar soap, flake soap, or saddle soap may help clean specific areas. Test a small area first. Do not put in washing machine.
If the apron doesn't fit right, you'll get a full refund. We guarantee that our aprons will fit. Our aprons are designed to fit adults and kids of all sizes.
Our aprons feature :
- Extra long waist ties
- Long, fully adjustable long neck strap (except our full print aprons)
If for any reason your apron doesn't fit, you can return it for a full refund no questions asked.
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. The material is nice and thick, water resistant, the straps are easy to customize and rustic looking and the pockets are incredibly convenient. Would 100% recommend
Bought this for my boyfriend and he was ecstatic! The materials used are high quality and the construction of the apron is impeccable. Excited to see him use it in the kitchen!