A professional work apron made from durable, water resistant waxed canvas that's perfect for messy baristas, bartenders, wait staff etc.
FITS: Waist sizes 28" to 34"
- Waxed Cotton Canvas (14oz) / Top Grain Genuine Leather Straps & Accents / Brass Hardware
- DESIGNED FOR BARISTAS: We worked with local baristas to develop a waist apron that is light and durable and perfect for the coffee shop.
- ADJUSTABLE FITS MOST WAIST SIZES: Cross-back strap design for snug, comfortable fit. Fully adjustable waist strap allows apron to fit anyone 28in-34in waist. Back strap secured with brass clip (no tying required).
- DURABLE & WATER RESISTANT: 100% waxed cotton canvas (14oz) is ultra durable, water resistant and easy to clean.
- PROFESSIONAL STYLE: Leather straps and pocket accents for premium look and feel. Brass grommets, adjusters and rivets.
- POCKETS: Leather towel holder strap, and side pockets with leather accents.
Length : 16 inches
Width : 24 inches
Care InstructionsStart with plain water for cleaning. Gently use a scrub brush, rinse, and let it dry. Less is more. For stubborn spots or stains a mild bar soap, flake soap, or saddle soap may help clean specific areas. Test a small area first. Do not put in washing machine.
If the apron doesn't fit right, you'll get a full refund. We guarantee that our aprons will fit. Our aprons are designed to fit adults and kids of all sizes.
Our aprons feature :
- Extra long waist ties
- Long, fully adjustable long neck strap (except our full print aprons)
If for any reason your apron doesn't fit, you can return it for a full refund no questions asked.
Sizing Guide for Bib Aprons
- Standard Size: Recommended for heights under 6'2" and weights under 250lb.
- Extra Large Size: 10" wider and 4" longer recommended for heights above 6'2" and over 250lb.
great apron and the customer service was awesome
I love my half apron. Great quality and well made. I am also going to by the full apron as well.
The item was super small.
It’s a great apron. Really easy to put on and off. Clips are awesome. **** you can’t machine wash due to the leather but it’s worth it.
It says it's adjustable up to a 38 waist. This is not true. I'm a 38 it was almost 3in too short. I had to go buy leather and rivets to make the necessary changes. However, the product is made well. Good materials. This would probably be fine for most people with a 34 waist and below.